These treats are sure to make your cats go crackers and beg for more!
They’re quick and simple to make…so sit back and let us explain step by step how to make these scrummy treats and keep your feline friends loving you forever.
But be careful, these treats are so good, they’ll tell their friends, and you will have all the local cats at your doorstep begging to try them!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|20 minutes||15-17 minutes||35-37 minutes||Varies|
- 90g Of Rolled Oats.
- 3 Tbsp Of Unsweetened, Low Moisture Dried Cranberries, Blueberries, Or Raspberries.
- 110g Of Cooked Chicken Diced Very Small With No Seasoning Salt Or Seasoning Added.
- 2 Tbsp And ½ Tsp Of Olive Oil.
- 1 Tbsp Of Catnip.
- 1 Large Egg.
- Preheat your oven to 180C/ 160 Fan Gas mark 4.
- Grab your oats and blend them in a food processor until it forms a flour consistency.
- Add your berries and do the same again until they are combined well, and ground fine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is mixed in and you have a dough-like consistency. Once this is done, place the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- With a rolling pin, roll out your dough and use these cool cutters to make various shaped treats.
- Place the treats onto a baking paper lined baking tray and place them in the oven for between 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and dry on top.
- Once fully baked, allow them to completely cool completely before allowing your furry best friend to taste test and enjoy them.
- Storing in an airtight container for up to 5 days will keep these tasty treats fresh and at their best.
We hope your cat will enjoy these yummy treats and the best thing about these treats are, they don’t smell. They are also healthy for them.
We hope you don’t have all the local cats on your doorstep wanting some, but we cannot promise anything once the word gets out and they smell how delicious they are!