These popcorn chicken bites will get your cats licking their chops, demanding the whole stash. This recipe includes easy to find ingredients and is simple to follow with only 5 cooking instructions.
So, treat your kitties, no matter the occasion, to their very own KFC popcorn chicken…they will be sure to love you forever after this!
These times are only advisory and are not an exact time frame. Consider, how long it will take for you to cook your chicken by steaming it and allowing it to cool before using it.
In This Blog:
- 230g Boneless And Skinless Steamed Cooked Chicken Thigh.
- 1 Organic Egg.
- 1 Tbsp Catnip.
- 40g Wholemeal Flour.
- Start by preheating your oven to 180C/160C Fan Gas Mark 4.
- In your blender, add the cooked chicken, oats, egg, and catnip. Pulse this on a low setting until the mixture is fully combined. Don’t worry if the mixture looks slightly chunky. This is normal.
- Transfer this mixture into a medium-large mixing bowl and add your flour. Start by kneading with your hands until it no longer sticks to them.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface and using a rolling pin, roll it out to ½ inch thickness and roll them into small balls.
- Space them out onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow these to completely cool before feeding them to your furry feline friends.
To keep fresh and at their best, store in a sealable container and feed them all within 7 days.